商务谈判模拟对话案例

谈判就象下棋,开局就要占据有利位置或战略性位置。商务谈判都是谈判双方出色运用语言艺术的结果。下面本站小编整理了商务谈判模拟对话案例,供你阅读参考。

商务谈判模拟对话案例
商务谈判模拟对话案例:实例对话

20xx年12月4日 上午11时50分24秒 Robert说明Pacer在行销与技术上的基础后,终于取信了Mark, 也为此谈判迈开成功的第一步。在谈判佣金鱼合约期限这类议题之前,Robert想先确定一些条件,包括独家代理权与Botany Bay所能提供的协助。你知道Robert运用了哪些技巧,才不会让Mark以此作条件来威胁Pacer让步?我们看看Robert怎么说:

M: Mr. Liu, what kinds of sales do you think you could get?

R: Well, to begin with, we'd have to insist on sole agency in Taiwan. We believe we could spike(激增) sales by 30% to 40% in the first year. But certain conditions would have to be met.

M: What kinds of conditions?

R: We'd need your full technical and marketing support.

M: Could you explain what you mean by that?

R: We'd like you to give training to our technical staff; we'd also like you to pay a fee for after-sales service.

M: It's no problem with the training. As for service support, we usually pay a yearly fee, pegged to(根据)total sales.

R: Sounds OK, if we can come to terms(达成协定) on how much is fair. As for marketing support, we would like you to assume 50% of all costs.

M: We'd prefer 40%. Many customers learn about our products through international magazines, trade shows, and so on. We pick up the tab(付款)for that, but you get the sales in Taiwan.

R: We'll think about it, and talk more tomorrow.

M: Fine. We'd like you to tell us about your marketing plans.

商务谈判模拟对话案例:价格谈判对话

's get down to business, shall we?(让我们开始谈生意好吗?)

2.I'd like to tell you what I think about that.(我想告诉你我的一些想法。)

those prices FOB or CIF?(这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?)

these prices wholesale or retail?(这些价格是批发价还是零售价?)

5. The price is quite reasonable.(这价格相当合理。)

's too high.(价钱太高了。)

, no, this is the lowest price.(噢,不,这是最低价。)

us have your rock-bottom price.(我们给你低价。)

's the price range?(价格范围是多少?)

start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.(它们以150元起价,至多到200元。)

price is unreasonable.(这价格高得不合理。)

you make it a little cheaper?(你能不能算便宜一点?)

=Can you come down a little?

=Can you reduce the price?

sounds very impressive.(那似乎非常好。)

sounds reasonable.(那似乎非常好。)

15.I'd like to hear your ideas on...(我想听听你关于......的看法。)

're offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?(你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?)

'd appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.(如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。)

ng the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.(考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。)

e's one problem to be mentioned.(有一个问题要提出来。)

price we quoted is quite good for your country.(我们报的价格相当适合贵国。)

price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.(你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。)

price is 15% higher than that of last year.(你们的价格比去年的高15%。)

23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.(在这一点上我想你是误会我了。)

're in complete agreement.(我们完全同意。)

25.I can't make a decision at this time.(我无法现在做决定。)

26. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this price.(我们无法以这种价格销售。)

27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.(380元大约是我们能出的最低价格。)

28.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.(恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。)

price is higher than that of other companies.(你方的价格比其它公司的价格要高。)

30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.(不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的价格是非常合理。)