精选外企面试用英语口语

q: what personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

精选外企面试用英语口语

a: i admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

a: (i like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

q: what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

a: i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

a: i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

q: how do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的批评?

a: silence is golden. just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

a: when we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

q: what do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

a: sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

a: minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

q: how do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

a: i will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

q: how do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?

a: none of us was born "perfect". i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 q: what provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

a: doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

a: finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目

q: if you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

a: i would donate it to the medical research because i want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

a: i prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

q: what is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

a: to get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

a: to secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

q: what current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

a: the general state of our economy and the impact of china' entry to wto on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

q: how long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

a: i will stay as long as i can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

q: could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

a: as i have some administrative experience in my last job, i may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

a: i hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

a: perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) it would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

(甚至还可以打趣的说:) hypothetically speaking, i might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 ceo 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

q: what range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

a: money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

a: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) to be frank and open with you, i like this job, but i have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。